Rules / How to Apply
1. The deadline for submission of applications is March 10th, 2017.
2. The candidates are obligated to submit the following:
1) duly completed application form
2) proof of payment of the first installment of the registration fee
(only for students who have master classes)
3) a copy of identity card or passport (competitors only)
4) the program (for both stages - competitors only)
3. The application together with the above listed documents should be:
a) brought personal in Guitar Art Festival office (Sava Center, 9 Milentija Popovića St, Delegatska 1, Belgrade phone: +381 11 220 6244), working days from 12.00 till 20.00 starting from December 5th, 2016.
b)sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
c) or to the following address (until the March 10th, 2017 latest):
UDRUZENJE KLASICNIH GITARISTA SRBIJE,
530 Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra St.
11000 Belgrade, Serbia
- After sending the application form with documents all together by e-mail or post, candidates who do not receive any response within 10 days should call the Guitar Art Festival office to: +381 11 220 6244 or +381 11 220 6245
- The registration fee for participants are the following:
a) For PASSIVE CANDIDATES the registration fee is 120 Euro (tickets for all the concerts, participation and performance with World Guitar Orchestra, Guitar Art World, Guitar Art Midnight Café Club, and passive presence on master classes, lectures, meetings and exhibitions); if the candidate wishes to compete he is obliged to pay additional fee in the amount of 30 to 80 €, depending upon the category he competes in;
b) For ACTIVE CANDIDATES the registration fee is 180 Euro (3 individual master classes (40 min each), tickets for all the concerts, participation and performance with World Guitar Orchestra, Guitar Art World, Guitar Art Midnight Café Club, and passive presence on master classes, lectures, meetings and exhibitions); if the candidate wishes to compete he is obliged to pay additional fee in the amount of 30 to 80 €, depending upon the category he competes in.
c) For CATEGORY I AND CATEGORY II in solo guitar the registration fee (in amount of 30€ and 40€) and for the GUITAR IN CHAMBRE MUSIC (in amount of 40, 60 and 80€ + members) represents the exclusive right of participation at the competition; if the candidate wishes to have 3 individual classes in duration of 40 minutes, he is obligated to pay the additionalmfee 60 euro.
6. Payment should be made in two installments (except for the participants of the Category I and Category II of the solo guitar and guitar in chamber music competition)
First installment: 50 Euro per participant is the amount for reservation, for all passive and active candidates, and should be paid latest until the March 10th, 2016. In order to remit EUR amounts to our account with OTP BANKA SRBIJA A.D. NOVI SAD Serbia, please proceed according to the bellow instructions:
Societe Generale, PARIS
SWIFT CODE: SOGEFRPP
57A: Account With Institution
OTP BANKA SRBIJA A.D. NOVI SAD, Serbia
SWIFT CODE: OTPVRS22
59: Beneficiary Customer
Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 530
Payment purpose: First installment for Guitar Art Festival 2017
Second installment: should be paid in cash at Guitar Art Festival desk on the first day of the festival (March 20th, 2017, 09:00-17:00, Belgrade Youth Center)
Passive participants: 70 €
Active participants: 130 €
(+ possible extra payment for the competition and 3 individual classes)
- for candidates from Belgrade (and for those who are staying in Belgrade) March 11th or 12th, 2017 in Guitar Art Festival's office (Sava centar, Milentija Popovića 9, Delegatska 1, Beograd) from 09:00 till 18:00
- rest: March 20th, 2017 in Belgrade Youth Center 09:00-17:00.
* The registration fee for candidates of the I and II categories of the solo guitar competition - in amount of 30 or 40 € (+ possible extra fee for the three individual classes in amount of 60€) and for the candidates of guitar in chamber music should be paid from December 5th, 2016 to March 10th, 2017 in cash in the office of Guitar Art Festival in Sava Center (from 12:00 - 20:00 h) or on the bank account:
Payment purpose: The registration fee for the Competition in solo guitar or guitar in chamber music (Guitar Art Festival 2017)
Recipient: Udruženje klasičnih gitarista Srbije
Street: Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 530, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
* Number of candidates in competition guitar in chamber music is limited:
- I category – 12 duos / ensembles
- II category – 10 duos / ensembles
- III category – 6 duos / ensembles
7. Groups of 4 or more interested candidates (students and professors) from music schools or academy who want to get discount must be self-organized and officially sign the same day along with all required documents and fees. Individual registration of candidates from the group won't be accepted.
8. The total number of master classes during the festival is 360. It means that the number of candidates for the individual master classes is limited to 120, since 3 individual master classes (40 minutes each) are provided for every candidate.
Applying starts on December 5th, 2016 and all registered participants with payed reservation will have 3 individual master classes provided, no matter the age, success, school or country of the candidate.
Candidate specifies the names of 6 professors he would like to have the master class with, and then the festival committee decides on 3 professors (subject to availability) for 3 individual master classes and makes the schedule candidate agrees with.
9. In case of cancellation by the candidate, the registration fee will not be returned.
10. For parents and guests of the festival will be available a limited number of individual and sets of cards at a price of 60 euro, which includes all concerts on the Guitar Art World and Guitar Art Midnight Cafe Club.
11. The candidates themselves bear travel and accommodation expenses in Belgrade.
12. Accommodation is available in partner hotels located in Belgrade (bed and breakfast cost from 10 to 80 Euro). Reservation by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone / fax to: +381 11 220 6244.
13. Daily program of the festival activities with all the materials and information will be distributed when registering on the March 20, 2017 from 09:00 to 17:00 in Belgrade Youth Center.
14. Please contact us for suggestions and questions to:
phone/ fax: +381 11 220 6244 +381 11 220 6245
15. The festival is subject to change.