Rules / How to Apply
1. The deadline for submission of applications is March 1st, 2019.
2. The candidates are obligated to submit the following:
1) duly completed application form
2) proof of payment of the first installment of the registration fee (only for students who have master classes)
3) a copy of identity card or passport (competitors only)
4) the program (for both stages - competitors only)
3. The application together with the above listed documents should be:
a) brought personal in Guitar Art Festival office (Omladinskih brigada 86z, New Belgrade, phone: +381 11 401 6002), working days from 10.00 till 18.00 starting from December 10th, 2018.
b)sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
c) or to the following address:
UDRUZENJE KLASICNIH GITARISTA SRBIJE, 530 Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra St. 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
4.After sending the application form with documents all together by e-mail or post, candidates who do not receive any response within 10 days should call the Guitar Art Festival office to: +381 11 401 6002 or +381 64 1407583.
5.The registration fee for participants are the following:
a) For PASSIVE CANDIDATES the registration fee is 100€ (a set of tickets for concerts of classical guitar 13, 14 and 15th of March from 18:00 and 17th of March from 20:30, 20% discount on the purchase of tickets for all other concerts of the festival, participation and performance in the orchestra of the World Guitar Orchestra, Guitar Visual Art, Guitar Art Midnight Café Club, lectures, passive tracking of master's workshops); if the candidate wishes to compete he is obliged to pay additional fee in the amount of 30 to 80 €, depending upon the category he competes in;
b) For ACTIVE CANDIDATES the registration fee is 175€ (3 individual master classes (40 min each), a set of tickets for concerts of classical guitar 13, 14 and 15th of March from 18:00 and 17th of March from 20:30, 20% discount on the purchase of tickets for all other concerts of the festival, participation and performance in the orchestra of the World Guitar Orchestra, Guitar Visual Art, , Guitar Art Midnight Café Club, lectures, passive tracking of master's workshops); if the candidate wishes to compete he is obliged to pay additional fee in the amount of 30 to 80 €, depending upon the category he competes in; If the candidate wants two more additional individual classes, the additional fee is 50€ (25 € per class).
c) For CATEGORY I AND CATEGORY II IN SOLO GUITAR the registration fee (in amount of 30€ and 40€) and for the GUITAR IN CHAMBER MUSIC (in amount of 40, 60 and 80€ + members) represents the exclusive right of participation at the competition; if the candidate wishes to have 3 individual classes in duration of 40 minutes, he is obligated to pay the additional fee of 75€.
d) a fee for GROUPS of 4 and more candidates from one institution is:
-secondary music schools and academies: 80€ per person;
-lower music schools: 50€ per person
(a set of tickets for concerts of classical guitars 13, 14 and 15th of March from 18:00 and 17th of March from 20:30, 20% discount on the purchase of tickets for all other concerts of the festival, participation and performance in the orchestra of the World Guitar Orchestra, Guitar Visual Art, Guitar Art midnight Café Club, lectures, passive tracking of master's workshops), representing a special benefit that applies only to regular pupils, students and professors (teachers) of music schools and academies in Serbia and countries from the territory of the former Yugoslavia. Members of the group have the opportunity to apply individually for the competition and 3/6 individual classes under the mentioned conditions.
6. Payment should be made in two installments (except for the participants of the Category I and Category II of the solo guitar and guitar in chamber music competition).
First installment: 50€ per participant is the amount for reservation, for all passive, active candidates and groups. In order to remit EUR amounts to our account with OTP BANKA SRBIJA A.D. NOVI SAD Serbia, please proceed according to the bellow instructions:
UniCredit BANK Austria AG, Wien
SWIFT CODE: BKAUATWW
57A: Account With Institution
OTP BANKA SRBIJA A.D. NOVI SAD, Serbia
SWIFT CODE: OTPVRS22
59: Beneficiary Customer
Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 530
11000 BEOGRAD (Zvezdara)
Payment purpose: First installment for Guitar Art Festival 2019
* The payment slip should be sent with the application and other documents latest until March 1, 2019. (At the exact moment when the class booking is done)
* Candidates outside the territory of Serbia, please contact at email@example.com or contact phone +381 11 4016002 and +381 64 1407583 about the method of payment of the I and II installments (related to the country they come from).
Second installment: should be paid in cash at Guitar Art Festival desk on the first day of the festival (March 12th, 2019, 09.00-17.00, Kombank dvorana)
Passive participants: 50 €
Active participants: 125 €
(+ possible extra payment for the competition and 3/6 individual classes)
- for candidates from Belgrade (and for those who are staying in Belgrade) March 9th or 10th, 2019 in Guitar Art Festival's office (Omladinskih brigada 86z, New Belgrade) from 09:00 till 18:00
- rest: March 12th, 2019 in Kombank dvorana 09:00-17:00.
* The registration fee for candidates of the I and II categories of the solo guitar competition - in amount of 30 or 40 € (+ possible extra fee for the three individual classes in amount of 75€) and for the candidates of guitar in chamber music should be paid from December 10th, 2018 to March 1st, 2019 in cash in the office of Guitar Art Festival in Omladinskih brigada 86z, New Belgrade (from 12:00 - 20:00 h) or on the bank account: 325-9500700027491-75
Payment purpose: The registration fee for the Competition in solo guitar or guitar in chamber music (Guitar Art Festival 2019)
Recipient: Udruženje klasičnih gitarista Srbije
Street: Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 530, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
* Number of candidates in competition guitar in chamber music is limited:
- I category – 12 duos / ensembles
- II category – 10 duos / ensembles
- III category – 6 duos / ensembles
7. Groups of 4 or more interested candidates (students and professors) from music schools or academy who want to get discount must be self-organized and officially sign the same day along with all required documents and fees. Individual registration of candidates from the group won't be accepted.
8. The total number of master classes during the festival is limited.
Applying starts on December 10th, 2018. and all registered participants with payed reservation will have 3/6 individual master classes provided, no matter the age, success, school or country of the candidate.
Candidate specifies the names of 8 professors he would like to have the master class with, and then the festival committee decides on 3/6 professors (subject to availability) for 3/6 individual master classes and makes the schedule candidate agrees with.
9. In case of cancellation by the candidate, the registration fee will not be returned.
10. For parents and guests of the festival will be available a limited number of individual and sets of tickets at different prices, which includes all concerts on the Guitar Art World and Guitar Art Midnight Cafe Club.
11. The candidates themselves bear travel and accommodation expenses in Belgrade.
12. Accommodation is available in partner hotels located in Belgrade (bed and breakfast cost from 10 to 80€). Reservation by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone / fax to: +381 11 4016002.
13. Daily program of the festival activities with all the materials and information will be distributed when registering on the March 12th, 2019 from 09:00 to 17:00 in Kombank dvorana.
14. Please contact us for suggestions and questions to:
phone/ fax: +381 11 4016002, +381 64 1407583
15. The festival is subject to change.