Facebook photo contest "MAKE YOUR OWN GUITAR"
You are playing a guitar? You are a guitarist? Be creative and make your own guitar! Guitar Art Festival & Erste bank invite you to apply for Facebook photo contest MAKE YOUR OWN GUITAR.
This year’s campaign is the sixteenth of the Guitar Art Festival and it reflects in the slogan “Guitar for everyone”. In that context we have designed a creative campaign – FB photography contest – “Be creative and make your own guitar! “.
The contest is designed for professors, pupils, students and everyone who loves and appreciates the guitar. The point of this project is to initiate and connect the creativity of all of us who support and spread the culture of guitar. This year’s slogan reflects that in the best way – “Guitar for everyone”, as well as the joint mission of all of us.
Contestant categories and prizes:
- All guitarists who officially applied at the festival (both active and passive) The winners receive: 1st place: Free passive participation, 2nd place free participating in the contest, 3rd place 3 free lessons.
- All other guitarists and guitar lovers. The winners receive: 1st place: A complete set of tickets for all festival concerts, 2nd place: set of Guitar Art Festival CDs, 3rd place: A set of guitar strings.
Propositions of the contest:
- The contest runs from 1st until 25th of February 2015.
- Post your photographs on Facebook page: Guitar Art Festival
- One Facebook account can send only one photograph
- The photographs do not have to be professionally made (the resolution and technique does not affect the choice of the winner. Creativity and ideas are valued)
- Starting from categories, the first places are chosen by the festival officials and the second and third places are ranked according to the number of likes the sent photograph.
- Everyone has the right to participate.