HOW TO APPLY, RULES, ACCOMMODATION
1. The deadline for submission of applications is March 1st, 2015.
2. The candidates are obligated to submit the following:
- duly completed application form
- proof of payment of the first installment of the registration fee
- a copy of identity card or passport (competitors only)
- the program (for both stages - competitors only)
3. The application together with the above listed documents should:
*bring personal in Guitar Art Festival office (Sava Centar, Milentija Popovića 9, Delegatska 1, Belgrade phone: +381 11 220 6244), working days from 12:00 - 20:00 hours starting from 15th December 2014.
*sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*or to the following address (until the 1st of March 2014 at the latest):
UDRUZENJE KLASICNIH GITARISTA SRBIJE
530 Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra St.
11000 Belgrade, Serbia
4. After sending the application form with documents all together by e-mail or post, candidates who do not receive any response within 10 days should call the Guitar Art Festival office to: +381 11 220 6244 or +381 11 220 6245
5. The registration fee for participants are the following:
a) For PASSIVE CANDIDATES the registration fee is 120 Euro (tickets for all the concerts, Guitar Art Expo, Guitar Art World, Guitar Art Midnight Cafe Club, and passive presence on master classes, lectures, meetings and exhibitions); if the candidate wishes to compete he is obliged to pay additional fee in the amount of 30 to 80 €, depending upon the category he competes in;
6. For ACTIVE CANDIDATES the registration fee is 180 Euro (3 individual master classes (40 min each), tickets for all the concerts, Guitar Art Expo, Guitar Art World, Guitar Art Midnight Cafe Club, and passive presence on master classes, lectures, meetings and exhibitions); if the candidate wishes to compete he is obliged to pay additional fee in the amount of 30 to 80 €, depending upon the category he competes in.
Payment should be made in two installments:
First installment: 50 Euro per participant is the amount for reservation, for all passive and active candidates and guitar in chamber music candidates, and should be paid latest until the March 1st, 2014. In order to remit EUR amounts to our account with OTP BANKA SRBIJA A.D. NOVI SAD Serbia, please proceed according to the bellow instructions:
DEUTSCHE BANK AG, FRANKFURT AM MAIN
SWIFT CODE: DEUTDEFF
57A: Account With Institution
OTP BANKA SRBIJA A.D. NOVI SAD, Serbia
SWIFT CODE: OTPVRS22
59: Beneficiary Customer
Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 530
Payment purpose: First installment for Guitar Art Festival 2015
Second installment: should be paid in cash at Guitar Art Festival desk on the first day of the festival (10th March 2014, 09:00-17:00, Belgrade Youth Center)
Passive participants: 70 €
Active participants: 130 €
(+ possible extra payment for the competition and 3 individual classes)
for candidates from Belgrade (and for those who are staying in Belgrade) 28th February and 1st March 2015 in Guitar Art Festival's office (Sava Centar, Milentija Popovića 9, Delegatska 1, Beograd) od 09:00-18:00
- rest: 10th March 2015 in Belgrade Youth Center from 09:00-17:00.
7. Groups of 4 or more interested candidates (students and professors) from a music schools or academy must be self- organized and officially sign the same day along with all required documents and fees. Individual registration of candidates from the group will be accepted.
8. The total number of master classes during the festival is 240. It means that the number of candidates for the individual master classes is limited to 80, since 3 individual master classes (40 minutes each) are provided for every candidate.
Applying starts on 15th December, 2014 and first 80 candidates will have 3 individual master classes provided, no matter the age, success, school or country of the candidate.
Candidate specifies the names of 6 professors he would like to have the master class with, and then the festival committee decides on 3 professors (subject to availability) for 3 individual master classes and makes the schedule candidate agrees with.
9. In case of cancellation by the candidate, the registration fee will not be returned.
10. For parents and guests of the festival will be available to a limited number of sets of cards at a price of 60 euros, which includes all concerts on the Guitar Art Expo, Guitar Art World and Guitar Art Cafe Midnight Club.
11. The candidates themselves bear travel and accommodation expenses in Belgrade.
12. Accommodation is available in partner hotels and student hostels located in Belgrade (bed and breakfast cost from 10 to 90 Euro). Reservation by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone / fax to: +381 11 220 6244.
13. Daily program of the festival activities with all the materials and information will be distributed when registering on the March 10th, 2015 from 09:00 to 17:00 in Belgrade Youth Center.
15. The festival is subject to change.